This weekend, you can gear up for a drive in movie of your choice – and tickets are only $10. It’s the perfect way to experience something magical this season, and catch a favourite film on the big screen, outdoors.
Here’s what you need to know before you go:
- Ticket price is $10/vehicle (excluding fees). 100% of the proceeds from this event will be going to Edmonton’s Food Bank. Thank you for supporting members of your community!
- The gates open at 1/2 hour before show time.
- Parking will be on a first come, first serve basis. Please follow parking instructions from ushers.
- This is an outdoor event. Please dress warm and in layers. Consider bringing blankets and extra clothing. Vehicles will not be running during the movie. You can sit inside of your vehicle, but still make sure to bundle up while you watch the show!
- No food or drink will be available on-site. Food or drink you bring on your own is permitted. Please keep food in your vehicle, and dispose of trash off-site following the event. No trash receptacles will be available on-site. Bring a thermos of hot cocoa to keep you warm!
You can buy tickets for the drive-in, here.