Guess who is back in 2020? The Leduc Country Lights are returning for the 2020 season – just in time when we could all use a little extra joy, right?
The walk through Christmas lights display is one of our holiday traditions for the whole family – from the kids who can walk, to the kids who are too young and are pulled behind, on a sled.
Continuing this year, there is a small admission fee that can be paid either at the gate, or pre-purchased ahead of time on the website. It’s two dollar per person, still making this an affordable way to experience some Christmas magic outside of the city. The proceeds will be used for operating costs, and maintenance.
The new winter wonderland will stretch out over 80 acres and incorporate buildings and objects on display at the antique society, five kilometres west of Leduc. The couple previously running the light display decided to donate it last year, after the attraction just got too large for them to handle. You can expect some changes, and new experiences at the holiday attraction – and we can’t wait to visit, it’s one of our Christmas traditions!
What COVID19 Changes can you Expect when You Visit?
- All patrons must wear a mask or face covering while present at the Leduc Country Lights.
- Santa will NOT be present at the Leduc Country Lights this year.
- We are unable to provide complimentary hot chocolate, due to the regulations against food handling. Please bring your own hot beverages!
- We ask that all patrons respect social distance protocol of 2m or 6 ft.
- Please pre-pay online for your visit, located under the “Admissions” tab at the top of the page. Or, you can bring exact change to the door.
- As always, dress for the weather!
You can visit the lights between December 1, 2020 and January 1, 2021.